Topic: sync seems to take a long time?

Hi, I just had to fresh install my linux. I have installed blue folder and the sync app no problem, but its taking way too long (I htink) to sync my cloudme folder back...its been running for 2 days now and its still not complete. I only have something like 2 or 3 G being used right now out of my 100G.....what am I not doing right? The 'time left' message shows thousands of days to complete....it cant be my internet because I can download from both http and torrents with no issues...

Please can you help?

I was going to pay to upgrade but until I can fix this I am not able to. I cant wait for more than a few hours to sync everything up if I lose it all locally!

Thanks

Re: sync seems to take a long time?

Please check Settings in CloudMe Sync so that you have not selected "Max Upload" speed to anything else than max. There is an option to reduce the speed.

Just to add a comment: I am having the same problem. Attempts to Sync show project times of thousands of days and stall and the system won't let me back in to kill it. If I log off the computer, CloudMe still appears to have me logged in, even if that is weeks later.

And BTW I have Max Upload speed set to

... the mail was cut short: "And BTW I have Max Upload speed set to max"