Topic: Maximum file size

What is the maximum file size which can be uploaded?

Re: Maximum file size

Hi robin-m1,

As you can see on our [url=https://www.cloudme.com/en/pricing]pricing page[/url], it depends on which account you have.

The 3 and 25 GB accounts have an upload file size limit of 150 MB.

The 100 and 500 GB accounts do not have an upload file size limit.

It would be great if CloudMe gave a message when you tried to upload file sizes greater than your account allowed.

I have been trying to upload two 300MB+ files to CloudMe (since in Sync they were not recognised - again, no messages to tell the use what is wrong) --- over 24 hours!!!

Amazingly one file appeared to be uploading ... then got to 101% (WTF?) .. then 111% (WTF!!!!) ... until suddenly *Failed*.

Not a good way to treat your users - or promote your service (let then stuff around for hours trying to figure out why their file isn't uploading ha ha ha)

We will address this problem with the new version of CloudMe Sync. Thanks for being so persistant and testing the software.

Best, CloudMe Team

I'm trying to upload a 75mb file, but it only gets as far as 32% and then stops. When I refresh the page it's missing from the upload list. I've tried several times, but to no avail.

Please email us at support@cloudme.com, we need to know some more to look into this;

- Web browser and version
- Operating system
- Type of file you tried to upload

Thanks, CloudMe

We are investigating this, it looks like it is a bug in the Linux version of CloudMe Sync. We will need to get a new version out to fix this. Please use the WebUI or WebDAV to upload meanwhile.