Topic: How to import from other cloud storage services

How can I import to CloudMe from other cloud storage services such as Copy?

Re: How to import from other cloud storage services

Hi alanw,

Please look in our help section https://www.cloudme.com/en/sync/help

How to migrate from Dropbox or OneDrive
If you want a safe and secure cloud storage solution protected by European privacy laws, moving your existing cloud storage to CloudMe is a good idea. Just move the contents of the Dropbox or OneDrive folder into the CloudMe folder. CloudMe will then start syncing and uploading all your files. The CloudMe folder is available through a shortcut on the Windows desktop and available as a favourite in Windows Explorer and Finder on Mac. Never add the Dropbox or OneDrive folder as a sync folder to CloudMe, it may create unexpected behaviour in both services.

I expect this will work also for Copy. I would appreciate if you let us know how it worked out:-)
/Per

Thank you. I had added the Copy folder as a sync folder and it was part way through syncing. Taking your advice I've removed it and placed the contents of the Copy folder in the blue folder. It's now uploading. Since my upload speed is quite low, it's going to take several days. I was hoping there might be a cloud-based method.

AW

Hi AW,
Unforunately we can not affect the upload-speed provided through your internet provider.
But good luck anyway:-)
/Per