Topic: Very Slow Uploading

Hello,

The maximum speed that I get up with your Windows application (CloudMe) is 364KB.

My provider gives me 300Mb Download / Upload 30Mb

With other Cloud services I get these 30Mb upload.

How could improve the upload service? I have selected the Max option (default no limit).

Thank you for you attention,
Alberto

Re: Very Slow Uploading

Hello alberto.castilla,

Can you inform where you live, what country and what internet provider you use?
Please also test the speed 5 different times during a day and get back here. This way we might have a better chance to locate the problem.
/Per

Hello,

My place of residence is Spain.
My internet service provider is Movistar, my hired service Premium 300Mb Fiber Optic +

I tested 5times with my test service provider and independent service as http://www.testdevelocidad.es

In both cases the speed is about  307Mb for download and 32Mb for upload

(Movistar            ->  307.78 Down  - 32.32 Up || 307.09 - 32.26 ... )

(testdevelocidad  ->  307.39 Down - 32.06 Up || 307.56 - 32.01 ... )

Again Thanks you for you attention,
Regards,
Alberto Castilla

Thanks Alberto,

Can you check the upload speed to CloudMe at 5 different times with some 2-3 hours inbetween?
Then we can see if it depends on something here or somewhere between us.

Well, I tested with CloudMe for windows and I tryed to sync 1,4Gb file into blue carpet.

All times the transfers went about 200kB to 400kB  time to upload about 1h 30min.

On the other hand if i try upload with CloudMe WEB Service with FireFox Navigator, it's faster.

In my opinion the problem is with the application that synchronizes blue folder because  with other suppliers synchronization is much faster (about 20min. for the same file) and your Web service works well. (about 25min.)

Thank you for you attention,
Regards,
Alberto Castilla

Thank you Alberto,

We will look into this and get back when investigated.

/Per

Hi Again Alberto,

Can you please check if you have the latest version of the Sync Software?

/Per

Hi again Alberto,

We have now improved the speed in the sync sofware with a release of the new version today.
This will hopefully increase the sync speed not only for you but all users with an upload speed above some 8 Mbit/s.
Good luck!