Topic: Performance on iPhone and iPad

Hi,

I must say, the App for iOS does not really work properly.

For both devices, when I upload fotos manually, it is driving me crazy. The app crashes all the time. Constantly and consistently. It takes me 15 minutes to upload 2 or 3 pictures sometimes, just because the app keeps on crashing.
All I do is, in a certain folder I select Upload Photo/Video, I select the pictures, hit done, and goes back to the app. Sometimes it crashes now. Sometimes I can go to the folder into which I am uploading to monitor the process, and it crashes right away or when I scroll down a little.
Just very few times I can just upload photos without trouble, but that is just 1 out of 10 attempts.

And, on the iPad mini, the app can only really be used when I hold the device in portrait mode. When I turn it into landscape, the bottom of the app is gone and the right third of the screen is black, the app doesn't follow the turn. On the iPhone it does not turn into landscape at all.

I love using CloudMe and prefer it over Box or Dropbox, and I am actively using it for multiple activities, and the way I can use the apps is marvelous, if they would work properly.

Please, fix the apps, thank you

Jochen

Re: Performance on iPhone and iPad

Thanks for the feedback, we will look into this and fix the bugs. Can you please let us know the iOS version of each device as well as differences in iOS version needs to be addressed differently.

Have you noticed any improvements with the latest updates to our iOS app?

I have this problem too....it often quit suddenly......

Last edited by Juice12 (2015-11-25 09:03:42)

Thanks Juice12,
What IOS version do you have? I would recommend to upgrade to the latest version if you can.

i have same problem...

Hi nehawalia,

Please make sure you have the latest edition of the app. If the problem is noy solved, please contact support@cloudme.com with information on the phone model and IOS version.