Topic: Best Ways to Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036
QuickBooks is the dominant book-keeping software for all kinds of company enterprises. But numerous times, QuickBooks users may get some queries while stimulating the QuickBooks software due to some technical compulsions. These errors may disturb the installation process. This post discusses the most suitable solutions for QuickBooks Payroll error PS036.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036?
One of the errors that you can face many times is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036 which is a common error experienced by QB Payroll users. This error presents in QuickBooks payroll very often as various causes can trigger this error in the application, once who face this error it will not let you update your payroll to the latest tax table.
Major Reasons Why QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036
There are so many reasons for the QuickBooks Payroll error ps036 which are given below -
• During the payroll, a subscription is expired or invalid.
• Various payroll agreements are active with an inactive direct deposit agreement.
• When the QuickBooks application list Paysub.ini is corrupt or damaged.
• When the QuickBooks business file has been destroyed.
• In the case of the QB application or the supporting windows, elements are not updated.
• The Service key that you are practicing is not correct.
• If your business file’s PSID is not correct.
• If the Windows you are practicing does not support the version of your QuickBooks Desktop application.
Troubleshooting Procedure for QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036
You need to check the following solution for this error:
Method1: Rename Paysub.ini folder
• First, click the Folder and Search Option and then choose the View tab.
• Now, tick Hidden lists and Folders and select Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drivers option.
• Pick Apply and click OK.
• Visit back to My Computer and in the search bar at the top find the Paystub.
• Once you understand the Paysub.ini data right-click on it and select Rename.
• Now, rename the list extension as .old from .ini
• At last, repeat the same steps for all the Paystub files found.
Method 2: Review for the QuickBooks Payroll Subscription
• First, Open the QuickBooks and log in to your Payroll Service Account.
• Visit to Employee, My Payroll Services and Account or Billing Information.
• Then, type your login credentials and choose Sign In.
• Restart the PC and once again download the updates.
• At last, open the QuickBooks application and verify whether your issue has fixed.
After following and using the above steps, The QB users will definitely be able to detect and resolve the QuickBooks payroll error in the software. We hope that this article will surely provide the best solutions for discontinuing this error.
Follow these above steps properly to activate the software without any complications. For further queries, Dial QuickBooks enterprise support number .i.e. +1(800)969-7370 and get connected to our expert's team.
You might also like:
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 20?
Convert data file from QuickBooks online to desktop