Topic: I was a frost DK and to actually

I was a frost DK and to actually hit the numbers I needed to be pulling, you HAD to have this epic. I wan na na say it was some bracers? I ran Nighthold over and above. For months. I wound up quitting for a while and came back at the end of BFA.

I was main tank to get a guild for half WoD doing mythic. The guild fell me as a main tank in Emerald Nightmare since the only legendary I managed to get (even though I did all possible cultivation ) was sephiz secret. Confidentially it was mythic ursoc in which they dropped me.

I know Legion is just one of those expansions people love but holy shit do people forget that it had almost all of the issues BfA had, it just masked everything by throwing electricity at the participant and ended in a halfway good condition. It even had the exact same class issues, Warlocks were terrible until 7.3.5. It's literally the only expansion that made me hang my Warlock and that I mained demo in WoD. I honestly don't understand what Blizzard is thinking with class balance these days but every single expansion seems to have something severely broken class-wise which takes no less than a year to fix.

We have many cheap wow gold,if you want to buy,you can access: https://www.mywowgold.com/